Property Consortia: Real Estate Development Vehicle
This was born out of MVK Group identifying a gap in the market to acquire land and build flats / houses with an intention to sell within 12 – 18 months to provide capital and interest back to investors.
This opportunity saw MVK Group invest in a property developer with over 25 years experience and set up a new special purpose vehicle – Property Consortia in 2016.
Within 4 years of investing the vehicle has delivered 12% to 15% returns to investors per annum across 4 projects – and even through BREXIT!
The Transparency – Pre Investment
Due diligence provided pre investment to all investors;
· Feasibility Study confirming full breakdown of costs
· Third Party Valuations provided by local agents
· Planning Consents
· Report on the likelihood of achieving the required sale price for investors to reach their returns.
The Transparency – During Investment
· Instragram and Dropbox with monthly Videos
· MVK Group provides a proportion of its profits to its charity partner End Youth Homelessness https://www.eyh.org.uk/en/